First went to a thrift store and found a old plastic film GoPro
We didn’t really like the pictures we were getting from it so we decided to experiment and try to catch some natural light leak
We filed down the edges of the light baffles, and went through about 3 rolls of film before getting some awesome results:
It’s still a work in progress, but I think if the results remain consistent I will try this with the Diana Mini. Currently we are running a roll of Velvia through the camera, planning on cross processing it to get an awesome combination of color and light effects on the film!
Painting on the cyanotype sensitizer.
Experimenting with different layouts
Exposing the print to sunlight (20min at mid day)
The final result before stretching over a frame. We did several prints before we got one that we really liked.
Hanging on the wall at the gallery with lots of other creative pieces.
Sold! at the art auction for 100 bucks all going towards some great charities.
Page 1 of 14